My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Be On The Lookout!

When I went shopping last night at Publix, I found quite a few great coupons. Be on the lookout for these:

$1/1 Tostitos Chips tearpad (Great coupon! Save for a future BOGO sale!)

$3/2 Starbucks Coffee blinkie

$1/1 Millstone coffee blinkie

$1/1 Bertolii Pasta Sauce peelie - I found this on one of the bags of Sargento cheese I bought. If I had noticed this while in-store, I would have found 2 bags with peelies and used the coupons on the BOGO Bertolli sale! That makes it only $1.75 for 2 jars of Bertolli sauce! Wow!

Good luck searching! Not sure what all this talk about blinkies and tearpads means? Go check out this post that gives advice on collecting coupons while shopping!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home