My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

There are a couple of new recipes this week, and a couple of good ole favorites. =)

Here's what's on the menu for this week:


Monday - Cheesy Cream of Broccoli Soup and side salad

Tuesday - Pasta with Mushroom Garlic Sauce

Wednesday - "The Best Veggie Sandwich" and raw veggies with dip

Thursday - Dinner with family (we do this every week).

Friday - Delicious Black Bean Burritos (I change it up a lot. This will probably be my next recipe review!)

Saturday - Brown Rice, Broccoli, Cheese, and Walnut Surprise

Sunday - Parmesan Shrimp Scampi, Potatoes, and Side Veggies (This is my easy night. It's all pre-packaged. Haha!)

We do cook Vegetarian. To read more about how this affects our budget, check this post out.

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 250+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home