My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

$5/$20 Save-A-Lot Coupon: Use At Publix!!!

Go HERE to sign up for Save-A-Lot's smart shopper club, and you will receive a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase!

The awesome news? Most Publix stores will take this coupon, as long as there is a Save-A-Lot store somewhat nearby in the area. You might want to go check to see if there is one near you, so that you can use this when shopping at Publix! I didn't think there was one near me, but I typed in my zip code and there are 10 in Jacksonville.

I love $5 off coupons. I always try to have one on hand when I go shopping each week. =)

Happy Savings!!!

Thanks, For The Mommas!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Erin Brown said...

Hi! My name is Erin and I’m currently working with Save-A-Lot (there are nearly 1,200 stores across the US!) – I just wanted to let you know about their “Feed a Family of 4 for $15” promotion that we are currently running. Just print a $5-off coupon and you can purchase all the fixings for a delicious holiday meal… for under $20!

You can check out the offer here: http://save-a-lot.com/holiday/dinner

December 18, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger GreenChristine said...

A few of my co-workers just got back from a Save-A-Lot event in Dallas/Fort Worth.

If any of you live in this area, here is a $5 off (with any purchase of $20 or more) coupon just for you!

http://save-a-lot.com/dallas

March 31, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home