My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Walgreens Mid-Week Sale: It doesn't exist!!!

I hate to tell ya guys, but the 4-day mid-week sale at Walgreens this week is terrible! There are not any "free after RR" deals this week, like there have been the past 2 weeks. I knew we were getting way too spoiled...

So this week, the only extra deal to add to the regular weekly deals is that the promotion of spend $25, get $5 RR is going on again...only on 12/16 and 12/17 (Wednesday and Thursday). So if you like some of the great deals from the week-long ad, just be sure to do your shopping on one of those two days!

I've gotten word that the $25 is before manufacturer coupons (but not before Walgreens coupons). This makes for some great deals, because you can pay just over $25, and use manufacturer coupons to get your out of pocket down extremely low, and still get the $5 RR at the end of your transaction!

Happy Savings! Sorry about there not being any great mid-week deals, but at least it will give my fingers a break. =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi! First, I want to tell you that I love your sight and thank you so much..

Here's what I found out about the Walgreen's $5 for $25. It is before manufacture's coupons but not Walgreen's Q's. I did not get the $5 because my Wal Q's took me under the $25. The manager told me that they treat manufacture's coupons basically like cash but not the Wal Q's.

December 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks, Lisa! I'll update that! =)

December 16, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home