My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Purging Old Coupon Inserts...

If you happen to organize your coupons the way I do (by date in a filing system without clipping them), then you probably have the question of, "How do I know when to get rid of the old inserts that I haven't used in a while? Are there still coupons in there that I might need?"

I have had this problem myself, because I run out of room in my filing box when new inserts come in, and I have to purge the oldest ones. I just keep all of the old ones in a big pile on the floor, because believe it or not, every now and then I need a coupon from the March inserts!!! I've reasoned that it's safe to get rid of the 2008 inserts. ;)

Pocket Your Dollars has written up a great post explaining how she purges her old coupon inserts. I found it to be extremely helpful, so go check it out! I can't wait to start purging, and clear up some floor space!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home