My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Express Coupon: $25 off of a $50 purchase!

I don't usually post freebies that involve texting, because it can result in spam, which I try not to promote. =)

This is a pretty awesome high dollar coupon, though, so I thought I'd pass along the info! You can choose whether or not to go for it!

Text "EXPLUCKY" to 397737, and you'll receive a text message a couple of hours later that has a code for $25 off of a $50 purchase at Express! All you have to do is show the cashier the code when checking out!

The code doesn't expire until 1/7/10, so you have plenty of time to use it on some great deals!

Enjoy!
Thanks, For The Mommas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home