My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

CVS and Walgreens Deals (11/15 - 11/21)

Hey guys...

Since I had family in town this weekend, I am late on getting the CVS and Walgreens deals up. I have soooo many deals to share, so to avoid spending my entire night doing drug store deals and getting behind on everything else, I'm going to just go ahead and link you to the deals on other blogs. There are some pretty good deals this week, so be sure to check them out!



For CVS Deals: The Thrifty Mama
For an awesome Holiday candy deal at CVS, go HERE!



For Walgreens Deals: Common Sense With Money

Thanks for understanding. I apologize! Many posts to come! =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home