My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

This week is going to be pretty busy and hectic, plus I am leaving town next Tuesday for my grandfather's memorial service...so I have a lot of packing and planning to do. Therefore, I made this week pretty simple. There are still a couple of leftover meals that we haven't used yet, due to my family coming in town this past weekend. Two of the meals are brand new to me, but look quite easy to make, so I decided this would be a great week to try them out!

So here is my menu for this week:


Monday: Hubby works really late. Fending for ourselves. Probably a frozen meal out of the freezer (like a Birds Eye Steamfresh For Two).

Tuesday: Mexican Casserole minus the chicken (a meal left over from last week's menu that we haven't used yet)

Wednesday: Spaghetti with vegetarian crockpot sauce minus the beef substitute crumbles (a meal left over from last week's menu that we haven't used yet)

Thursday: Dinner with family (we do this every week)

Friday: Black bean and Couscous Salad (New!)

Saturday: Potato and Zucchini Bake (New!), Side Salad, Steamed Veggies

Sunday: an early Thanksgiving meal with my family, since my sister and I will be out of town for Thanksgiving Day

Yes, we cook Vegetarian (we do eat seafood, though)...to answer some of the questions I have received recently about our menu-planning. I am planning on doing a Q & A post about how cooking vegetarian changed my grocery budget. Stay tuned for that within the next couple of days! You might be surprised what you hear...

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 250+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home