My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Free Cookie and Hot Chocolate at Barnes & Noble!

This is a great little coupon for a date night at Barnes & Noble. My husband and I go to Barnes & Noble just about every weekend. It's a free date night, and we both love books. We just go, share a coffee sometimes, and browse the books (without buying anything). It's relaxing and fun.

This Saturday, October 24th, you can take this coupon to Barnes & Noble to get a free small cookie and hot chocolate! How cool is that? It's limit of one per customer. I'm going to print two - one for me and one for my hubby. FREE date night! =) Enjoy!

Thanks, Hip2Save!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home