My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Posts To Come...

So, this week has been CRAZY for me! Tonight is the first night I've been home. Needless to say, the house is messier than I have ever seen it before. It's embarrassing...but I think it's necessary to show your readers how "real" you are, so you will be in for a treat a little later tonight. Yes, that's right, a picture of my house in a whirlwind.

I just got back from Publix. (Yep. I'm just now doing the grocery trip for this past sale ad that ends tonight.) Spent $12, saved $70!!! =) More on that this weekend when I post Super Savings Saturday.

I am about to clean the house in world record time. After that, these are some posts you can expect before tomorrow morning:

"Wordless Wednesday" - Something I have never participated in before, but had the perfect pictures for...so I just couldn't resist this time. =)

Publix Deals

Target Deals

Various Other Posts

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I won't be posting until this house is spic and span! But if you go to bed early, you'll wake up to the Publix and Target deals posted in the morning! =)

Have a great night, fellow couponers!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home