My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Glade Coupon!

Julie over at Frugal Shopping With Julie e-mailed me to let me know there is a new Glade coupon out! Go HERE to print it. It is for a Buy one get one free 2 oz soy candle. What an awesome coupon! Print it twice! (Thanks, Julie!)

This goes great with the SC Johnson mail-in-rebate. I think there have been some other coupons out there floating around. =) I know that these are priced at $2.97 at Walmart.

These candles are $3.19 at Publix. You can pair this coupon with the $3/1 coupon from "One Stop. One Store." coupon booklet found at Publix recently. The best deal would be to buy 4, use (2) BOGO coupons, and (2) $3/1 coupons. You'll pay only $.38 for 4 candles, and you can submit for the SC Johnson rebate! (Thanks, I Heart Publix!)

Let me know if you find any other awesome deals!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home