My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reminder: Don't Forget To Use Your Kodak Gift!!!

If you signed up to receive a Kodak gift recently, don't forget to use the gift that you received by e-mail! I received a $15 code to use, and I was just looking at it today in my e-mail. It expires TODAY!!! So, make sure to check your gift code and see when it expires. I think they all expire today, since the new phase opens tomorrow. Don't let it go to waste!

Did you miss your $15 code? A new phase of the giveaway opens tomorrow! If you haven't received a $15 code, they will be giving away 100,000 new ones! So be sure to head on over HERE to sign up tomorrow!

As for me, I'll be busy this afternoon making a mug for my grandmother's birthday, so that my code doesn't go to waste! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home