My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Few Things...

Just wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of things:

1. I added quite a few more deals that I found to the Target deals for this week. Most of them are under the "ongoing/unadvertised deals" category. Be sure to check them out before heading out to shop!

2. There is a new survey on the right hand column (scroll down a bit). I really appreciate it when my readers participate in the surveys. It helps me out tremendously in deciding what to post on here. Thanks!

3. Publix deals will be posted tonight when I get home from work. It is a massive list this week. Many freebies and close to freebies!

Have a great day! =)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Yea! I'm looking forward to the Publix deals! Thanks!

October 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Klee said...

I am so ready for the publix deals!!!!

October 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home