My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kroger Deals (10/11 - 10/17)

I know many of you shop at Kroger, so I'm trying to link over to the best deals every week! Maybe one day, when I'm not working a full time job, I will add some more weekly store deals to my list (and Kroger will be the first one to be added!) Until then you can go here, here, or here for the best deals this week! And don't forget, one of the best internet resources (that I highly recommend for beginners) is Hot Coupon World's grocery forum! After you click on the link, scroll down to find a couple of different forums for Kroger (depending on which region you live in). Have fun!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home