My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Awesome Gas Card Deal For Jacksonville Publix Shoppers!

My mother-in-law alerted me to this deal tonight while we were having dinner! I got home and looked around on the internet to see if anybody else had posted about it, and turns out, it's just a deal for the Jacksonville area!

This week at Publix, you get $10 off of a $50 BP gas card, when you make a $25 grocery purchase. This deal is good until November 4th, through the rest of this week's sale. $10 off of gas?! I'll take it!!!

Go here for the rest of the Publix deals this week!

Thanks, Mom N! =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home