My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grocery Store Weekly Deals Round-Up (4/14 - 4/20)



To save some time, and since I'm running behind this week, here is the round-up of the grocery stores I usually highlight:
  • To see the best Winn Dixie Deals this week, head on over to see Sarah @ Fiddledeedee! (She doesn't have them posted quite yet, but they should be up within the next day or so).
Happy Savings!

Thanks to all my awesome blogging partners for these awesome grocery store deals each week! I will be back to highlighting them individually next week!

What About You: See any great deals worth snagging?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home