My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

One More Tax Day Freebie - Subway!


In addition to the other great tax day freebies, here is yet one more!

When you buy any foot-long sub at Subway today, you'll receive a FREE sub of equal or lesser price! Buy one get one free? I'll take it!

As always, I recommend calling your local store ahead of time to make sure they're participating in this promotion.

What About You: Gonna grab this deal today?

Thanks, Spend Less Save More!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that it was a cookie, & my local store didn't know about that. Turned out that was in NYC! I read somewhere else that this was in participating Subways in the SouthEast.

April 15, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home