My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

GREAT News - More FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer!

**UPDATE: This deal is even better! Buy 3 products and submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate to make it a moneymaker!!!**

So for those of you who missed out on the awesome $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles printable coupon that went so fast...

Great news! There is a new $5/1 coupon in today's smart source insert! (4-11-10 SS). PLUS, there's a new printable coupon that makes the deal sweeter. These coupons will make for a great deal at Target this week. (I'll post about it tomorrow). But it makes for an even better deal at Publix, because you pay NOTHING out of pocket!

Here's what you want to do at Publix:
Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean Power Sprayer - $7.99
S.B. Extend-A-Clean Refills - $3.99
$5/1 from 4-11-10 SS
Buy one sprayer, get a refill free printable coupon

$3/1 Publix coupon from "One Store One Stop" booklet found in-store

*DEAL: Buy 1 sprayer and 1 refill. Use all 3 coupons above. You'll get sprayer and refill for FREE! That's a $12 value! Yippee!!!


**GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED**

Now I know many of you have had troubles finding the "One Stop One Store" coupon booklet at your Publix. I was lucky enough to have them at my store (For once! I never have coupon booklets at my store!)

Well, I just so happen to have a few extras. ;) So who wants one? Comment on this post, and I will randomly pick 3 of you to receive a Publix $3 coupon tomorrow night (Monday) at 10 pm. Please don't comment if you've already done this deal or have already found this coupon booklet. I want this to be for those of you who have not been able to find this booklet at your store, and therefore haven't been able to take advantage of this awesome deal.

So comment away!!!

Oh, and just so you know - this stuff ROCKS. I've been using the shower one for the past week, and it's awesome!!!

Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

Anonymous Vanessa said...

I would LOVE a coupon :) My publix never has the booklets...just the ads.
Thanks!!
Vanessa
Vkibler@hotmail.com

April 11, 2010 at 8:20 PM  
Anonymous Jaime said...

I looked at three of thePublix stores in St Augustine and none of them had it. I would love to have a coupon!!!

April 11, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Julianne Hendrickson said...

I would LOVE one!!! $3 for a cleaner still isn't in my budget!

April 11, 2010 at 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to try this product

April 11, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Jacquelyn McMillen said...

Would love one, but alas, I am not sure you could get it here to me on time as I live in Ocala. Oh well...

April 11, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Trisha Smith said...

i would love this as well as i kept checking walgreens and all 4 walgreens i went to were all sold out. and i've checked my publix For the coupon book you mentioned "one stop one store" (OakleaF/Normandy) and they were all out as well. i've been on the short end oF the stick when it comes to luck For this item. LoL.

April 11, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Jacquelyn McMillen said...

And you know, my Publix NEVER has any of these coupon books you mention. Maybe I'll ask about it on my next trip. Seems to me they should be consistent about something like that.

April 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Jacquelyn - It doesn't expire until 4/21. You'd get it in plenty of time, and have about a week to use it. Ocala won't take long!

April 11, 2010 at 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Jeanne Minard said...

Ok I have those coupons clipped and ready to use at Target to get the gifts cards. I was going to go to Target tomorrow but now I will wait to go to Target on Tuesday to see if I win the coupon booklett because I would rather get it for nothing OOP than having to pay and get the gift card.....

April 11, 2010 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous HeatherA said...

Oooh, I thought maybe I'd missed my chance on this deal since I couldn't find the booklet (and walked through the whole store). I'd love to get the coupon and do the deal!

April 11, 2010 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

me me me!!! :) i want the coupon :) pleaseeeee :) free cleaner would be lovely :) anything to make it easier for my hubby to clean the bathroom :) haha!

April 11, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Anonymous Christina M said...

My Publix never has this coupon book!! I'm really excited about this product because that means less time cleaning and more time enjoying this beautiful weather!! : )

April 11, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Wendy H said...

OMG!!! I SOOOO Need this book! I have NEVER even seen it in the Fairhope, AL location!!!

April 11, 2010 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Im good, I found the flyer at your store I think! :)

I wanted to ask

Wouldnt I be getting 4 items free?

the sprayers are free after both coupons

then I was able somehow.. I printed two coupons for the get free refill

SO, Wouldnt I be able to get 2 sprayers and 2 refills?

Last time I sent Don to do this, and he had no probs. we got both free. This time we will get 4?
am i understanding this?

April 11, 2010 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Maria - Yes, you can get 4 for free. I was just doing the scenario as if you only bought 1 sprayer and 1 refill. =)

April 11, 2010 at 11:40 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

yay! I would love to get the coupon from Publix! I just bought the kitchen cleaner today. We'll see how it works :)

April 11, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me please!!! I never found any booklets, I would love to be able to do this deal. thanks for your amazing blog.!!!

silvina

April 12, 2010 at 12:00 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I'd like to try this stuff out. Our Publix has not had those booklets:( We only get certain ones and not very many at that. When I see some I grab a few!

April 12, 2010 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Lynda Del said...

I'd really love to get my hands on one of these coupon booklets. My Publix seems to have run out of these quickly and I feel like I am always missing out on really great deals like this one!

April 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger ChristinaLynn said...

I would LOVE this coupon, but couldn't find the $5/1 coupon either...still a good deal??

April 12, 2010 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger ChristinaLynn said...

Oh! I can still get it in the paper!! Sorry, missed that part the first go round, he he!

April 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Klee said...

Hey i just got an e-mail today from CVS with a link to a $1.00 off coupon CVS ONLY for any scrubbing bubbles product. It would work great as a competitor coupon

April 12, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home