My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heads Up On A Couple Great Deals!


I decided to get a head start on this week's shopping. I actually got my Publix and CVS trips all finished tonight! Yay - Makes life so much easier not having to come home from work to go shopping!

Anyways, I found 2 surprise deals at Publix and CVS!

At Publix:

Dial NutriSkin hand soap - $1.59
$.35/1 from 3-7-10 RP
$1/1 Target printable coupon

*Stack coupons to pay only $.24 each! Woo Hoo! I grabbed 3 of them!

*I'll add this to the Dollar Deals list.


At CVS:

I scanned my Extra Care card at the price scanning machine, and I got a $1 off any CVS paper products. I knew that the single rolls of CVS brand toilet paper are $1, so I went to grab one of those. Turns out - they're on sale 2 for $1! So here's what I did:

CVS brand toilet paper (single roll) - 2/$1
$1/1 coupon from price-scanning machine
*I bought 2 single rolls, and my cashier let me use the $1 coupon. I got both for FREE!


I have an extra card in my husband's name that I rarely use (one card is enough to keep track of), but I decided to scan that one to see if I could get another coupon. I did! So I bought 2 more rolls with his card - completely FREE!

I'm usually pretty picky about my toilet paper. I like Angel Soft, Quilted Northern, or Cottonelle. But we are down to one roll at our house, so I was really glad to get these 4 rolls to tide us over until I see an awesome deal on toilet paper in the next week or 2!

Happy Savings!

What About You: Any luck with these 2 deals?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Isaacson said...

dude! no way! i got the $1/1 cvs paper product and got a single roll yesterday... I wish I'd realized they were going to be 2 for 1 this week! haha... I'd have waited to use it! maybe i'll get another one :) I also scored a coupon at the machine for a free bar of absolutely divine chocolate and $1/1 skin care product that I used on a stick of cocoa butter that was $1 :) yayyy for freebies! :)

April 11, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Awesome! =)

April 11, 2010 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

LOL i was going to write you and say I got 4 free rolls tp at cvs tonight too!! lol last week i had gotten that coup with my card. so tonight while getting 2.99 olive oil LOVE THAT and free puffs plus with lotion, Don went and scanned the card, and another coup came up! 2 more rolls TP yay!!!! Okay I was wondering what to use the 2 1/off any cvs skin care- thats next :)

April 11, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home