My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Wordpress!

Well, my fellow blogger buddies...it's been fun while it lasted.

Time to head on over to the new wordpress site! Yeah! =)

This is the last post you will ever see on Blogger. My new web address is and always will be www.frugalfunfortune.com! So go check it out, and let me know what you think of it!

Be sure to bookmark the new site!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Denise said...

Hi Meagan!! Congratulations!!
Although there is a learning curve you will love wordpress!! I changed over last week and love it!! Best of luck!!!!
Denise

April 28, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home