My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Chocolate Almond Latte At Einstein Bros!


Go become a fan of Einstein Bros Bagels on Facebook! Then click on the offers tab to print a coupon for a FREE Chocolate Almond Latte with any purchase! YUMMY.

I never even knew we had these in Jacksonville, until someone mentioned it the other day! I've always posted their deals for those of you in other regions, because the coupons they post on Facebook are incredible. Now I know, though!

And I've heard that nothing beats their bagels or their coffees...

What About You: Do you like Einstein Bros Bagels?

Thanks, Cha Ching On A Shoestring!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home