My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Winners of Jillian Michael's DVD


The 2 winners of the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD are:

1. Lisa @ Simplified Saving with the following comment: I have at least 80 pounds to lose, but my goal is to lose 50 of them in 2010. I have committed to exercising at least 5 days a week and keeping a food journal.

2. Rachel with the following comment: My goal is to lose the baby weight after I deliver my third child in May. I was on track after my second, but then got pregnant so....here's to high hopes!

Congratulations Lisa and Rachel!!

Thanks to everybody who entered in the giveaway. I wish all of you the best in your weight loss goals. I hope you will continue to follow my Getting Thin In 2010 updates and join me in the journey over the next couple of months!

Stay tuned for other great giveaways. I have so many planned, I'm not even sure how to fit them all in or when to do them all!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home