My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Check Your Kraft First Taste Account!


I just got an e-mail from Kraft First Taste letting me know to check my account for a new freebie item! When I signed in I had an offer to receive a coupon for FREE Kraft Philadelphia Minis! Be sure to check your account. Hopefully you'll have this offer, too.

What About You: Did you score a coupon for free minis, too? I hope so!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ChristinaLynn said...

So cool! I didn't know about this site!

Another great thing I learned from your website, yeah!

March 10, 2010 at 9:45 PM  
Anonymous sara said...

i had the offer but could not print it for some reason. it say i reached my printing max when i didnt even print. =( o well

March 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home