My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Whole Foods Coupons

Whole Foods just released some brand new printable coupons here. I love it when they offer us some online coupons, in addition to the Whole Deal coupons (pick one up at your local store)!

One that pops out at me is the $1/1 Oikos coupon. Pair this with the manufacturer coupon from 1-3-10 SS, and you can get free yogurt at Publix (as long as your Publix accepts Whole Foods competitor coupons). I went ahead and added this coupon to the weekly Publix Deals!

Happy Savings!

What About You: Ever tried Greek Yogurt? It's so yummy!

Thanks, I Heart Publix!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home