My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Nielsen Home Scan - STILL accepting applications! Apply now!


Just wanted to let you know that Nielsen Home Scan is still accepting applicants! If you missed the post about this, go HERE to get all of the info.

Basically, if you are approved, it is a fun and easy way to earn points that can be cashed in for prizes. All you have to do is scan the items that you buy each week!

If you're interested, I would apply now, because I'm not sure how much longer this offer will last. It doesn't come around too often. Good luck! I hope you get accepted! I've heard it's a really cool program.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home