My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One More CVS Deal : FREE Dawn!

There's one more awesome CVS deal this week that I didn't catch when I posted the deals! I am going to add it to the weekly deals post as well.

Dawn Dish Detergent $.99
$1/1 from Home Made Simple coupon booklet (if you signed up to receive it in the mail)
*FREE with coupon!

Happy Savings!

Thanks, Maven of Savin'!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KasaYeshua said...

Meagan,
Thank you so much for starting your blog & sharing ways to save & be frugal at home!
Praise The Lord!
A sweet, married, young believer I have known for over 10 years told me about your blog!
God bless you as you walk in His ways and do what He urges you to do!
Kathy
in TN

December 1, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home