My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Target's New Printable Coupon Policy...

You may have noticed in this week's Target deals that I linked you to a new site for some of the newer Target coupons. Well...there is a reason for that. I have some bad news.

Target has officially changed their printable coupon policy. In the past, they have allowed unlimited prints of their online coupons. Websites such as Hot Coupon World and A Full Cup offered "Target Coupon Generators" where you could print multiples of coupons.

The unlimited deals won't be possible now, do to this new policy they just came out with. Now, you must go through this site, and you are only allowed to print 2 copies of each coupon per computer. It will work very much like manufacturer printable coupons, where they are run through a coupon printer so that the computer can track how many times you print it.

Honestly, though, I think this is a good thing. Often times, I go to Target just to find that some crazy couponer has completely wiped the shelves of every single item that exists for a killer deal. This will limit the deals for each customer, allowing everybody to take part in some of the savings and fun!

It seems like Target is trying to get on top of things with their coupon policies. Maybe this will prevent discrepancies from occurring as often as they do.

Just so you're clear on everything..

Go here to see Target's general coupon policy that is available online
Go here to read about Target's price matching policy
Go here to check out the new site that you will be using when printing Target coupons now!

They are allowing multiple prints of the current coupons until they expire. Any new ones that come out (including the most recent set) will adhere to this new policy of 2 prints per computer.

I'm just bummed, because this is how I saved so much money at Publix!!! ;) Oh well!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Well, maybe this new limit will give some of us others a chance to get some deals! There are major couponers in my area and all the great deals are usually swiped by the time I get there. With the new limit, it will be a bit better I hope.

So, I take it that Hot Coupon World will no longer generate coupons at all?

November 18, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Lanette - Never Give Up! said...

Help!! I can't get the coupon printer to work. It goes all the way through the install and says my coupons will print when I click on OK and then nothing... I really need these coupons - any suggestions?

November 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Yeah, I think it's better too. But I will miss my deals at Publix (like yesterday when I got 4 bags of chex mix).

Hot Coupon World is letting you print the ones that haven't expired yet, but the new ones will not be available anymore.

Hopkins, I'm not sure why that is happening. I can only think of one thing that might be the problem. Try reading this post and see if it's any help:

http://frugalfunandfortune.blogspot.com/2009/10/tuesday-tidbits-and-tips-printable.html

If it's not that, I'm not sure. Is this the Target coupons or the regular coupons just in general?

November 18, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I was able to score the 2 ALL detergants for 1 dollar and some change- I picked up 3 packs of rayovac batteries, and a big bottle of nivea body wash- They wouldnt allow me to get any of the trial size items i had tho :( Oh well- I still did well :)

Ill know in the future that they dont accept $1 off coups on trial sizes

January 22, 2010 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

That's awesome, Maria!

But that stinks that they won't let you get the trial-sized items. Every Target store is different on that. According to their coupon policy, they are supposed to price adjust the coupon down to the price of the item. AND the coupon does not say "excludes trial size" so it should be fine.

Unfortunately, even though it's perfectly legal, it's just not worth fighting at Target. They can be very picky, and once they make up their minds...that's the end of that!

January 23, 2010 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home