My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Recipe Review: Positively Pumpkin Cookies!

Sorry I've been slacking on the recipe reviews. I just can't ever seem to get to it all. Anyways, I just had to tell you about these amazing pumpkin cookies. I got this recipe from Amanda, over at A Few Short Cuts.

A couple of weekends ago, I decided to whip up some pumpkin baked goodies, and these cookies were honestly the most delicious pumpkin cookies I have ever tasted in my life! No joke! I was going to take these in to work, but my hubby and I ate ALL OF THEM before Monday morning came around. How embarrassing! Haha!

Anyways, you can check out this recipe on Amanda's blog, or you can download the printable version. I followed the recipe exactly. The only thing I changed was that I only baked them for about 10 minutes. I like my cookies really soft, and my oven tends to overcook things. =)

Go try it out! And if you're experiencing that canned pumpkin shortage firsthand, try out these methods of making your own pumpkin puree with some discounted whole pumpkins! I personally tried both methods, and the stovetop method worked best for me. I have a freezer full of baggies of pumpkin puree now, more than enough for all of my favorite pumpkin recipes this Holiday season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home