My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!

Looks like we're having a mushroom and zucchini week! Haha! Pretty much every recipe has those two ingredients. I find that one of the foods that I always waste is mushrooms. All of the recipes I cook only call for about a 1/4 of the package, and the rest of them go bad so quickly (even using the brown paper bag method). Since I despise wasting food, I wanted to make the most of that package of mushrooms I have to buy this week. I made sure I had plenty of recipes that called for mushrooms, and they all just so happened to also call for zucchini! Funny!

Anyways, enough rambling...Here is my menu this week:

Monday: Kyle works late. I will fend for myself (eat a quick meal out of pantry or freezer). We are then spending some time with friends for the evening.

Tuesday: Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Manicotti (Thanks to my amazing friend, Blake!)

Wednesday: Mashed Potato and Roasted Veggie Enchiladas (Gotta use up those bags of potatoes that were on sale!)

Thursday: Dinner with family (we do this every week).

Friday: Bow Tie Medley

Saturday: Veggie Samosas (Thanks to Blake, again!) and Side Salads

Sunday: Zucchini with Chick Pea and Mushroom Stuffing

As always, feel free to e-mail me if there is a recipe you would like that does not have a link. Also, I tweak the recipes quite a bit from the original. Feel free to e-mail me about that as well, if you have any questions about how I change each recipe to make it a little better (in my opinion)! =)

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 250+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home