My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Reader Shares Her Publix Savings!

Nicole e-mailed me this past week about her Publix Savings trip. She said it didn't go as planned, and she didn't save as much as she thought she would...but I say she did FANTASTIC!

Here's what she got (pictured above):

2 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Cheerios
2 packages of Solo plates
2 boxes of Cheez-its
2 boxes of Near East Couscous
4 boxes of Mueller's Whole Wheat Pasta
2 Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
2 bottles of Glass Plus Cleaner
2 tubs of Country Crock

Total spent: $11.30

Savings: $40.49

Way to go, Nicole!

If you haven't given Publix a chance yet, you might want to consider it. You can go here to learn all about Publix couponing and deal-making. I also post the best deals every week.

And don't forget...If you're totally brand new to couponing, you can check out this post on Couponing Basics and this series on how to save money on groceries!

Want to share your savings? Feel free to e-mail me with a picture (try to fit it all into one pic, if you can) and summary of what you bought and saved, and I will try to post it! I usually pick out one reader's savings each week to highlight! (My e-mail is listed under the "about me" section on the right)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home