My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Reader Shares Her Publix Savings!!!

I am so excited to be able to share about a reader's savings for the first time! Nicole e-mailed me with this picture and the summary of her trip. She did REALLY great, and she was very excited about it (as we all are when we walk out of the grocery store with bags full of almost free items). Here is how her transaction went down:

What she bought:

2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
6 packets of Old El Paso Taco Seasoning mix
4 bags of Bird's Eye Steamfresh (2 rice, 1 corn, 1 broccoli)
4 boxes of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta
2 boxes of Krustaez cookie mix
2 small canisters of Progresso Bread Crumbs
2 Arm and Hammer toothpaste

Total before sales and coupons: $42.31
Total amount saved (from sales and coupons): $35.59
Total paid out of pocket after savings: $6.72

***She only paid $6.72 for everything pictured above - for $42 worth of groceries! Way to go, Nicole! You did awesome! Thanks for sharing! =)

Want to share your savings? Feel free to e-mail me with a picture and summary of what you bought and saved, and I will post it! (My e-mail is listed under the "about me" section on the right)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY COW! THAT IS AWESOME! She is my coupon hero!

October 21, 2009 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Hahaha! Yep, she did GREAT!

October 21, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home