My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!


Why is Menu Planning so important, and how does it affect a grocery budget? If you've been asking yourself what the big deal is about menu planning when I share my menu with you each week, be sure to go visit A Few Short Cuts to check out the guest post I did on menu planning a while back. I think it will help shed some light on this subject for you...

Well, the weekend is over, and Monday has once again rolled around. What a bummer! Planning my weekly menu always cheers me up a bit. Maybe it's because I love planning, or maybe it's because I love cooking. Who knows? ;)

Here's what I have planned for this week:

Monday - Homemade pitas stuffed with veggies/lettuce (leftover meal from last week's menu)

Tuesday - Pasta With Mushroom Garlic Sauce

Wednesday - Southwestern Quinoa Casserole

Thursday - Dinner with family (we do this every week)

Friday -
Fish and Various Veggie Sides (haven't quite decided yet)

Saturday - Morningstar Black Bean Burgers (with these homemade buns), Sweet Potato Fries, & Side Salad

Sunday - Baked Pasta Casserole

We do cook Vegetarian (although we eat seafood from time to time). To read more about how this affects our budget, check this post out.

What About You: Got anything delicious planned for this week? Feel free to share recipes!

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 400+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home