My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Look For Dole Coupons At Publix!!!


Hey guys. Running behind tonight on all my posts. I got home from work later than usual, and had to do my Publix trip.

More posts to come after I cook dinner, but I wanted to tell you this really quick...

While I was shopping, I found tearpad coupons for $1/1 Dole Salad Blends (it was directly in front of the bagged lettuce). This goes GREAT with the Buy One Get One free sale on these this week. It makes them only $.85 each! I rarely buy bagged salad, but this was too good of a deal to pass up - especially since I need tons of lettuce for the dinners on my menu this week.

I know the sale is only good through tomorrow, but I thought I'd let you know anyways. Some of you might be going tonight or tomorrow, or maybe you could make a quick run inside the store if it's not a far drive!

If you find these after the sale is over, I would still pick some up just to have for the next BOGO sale that might come around! =)

What About You: Find these at your store?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Donna said...

yep. found them at my store in Middleburg, in the same place as you said. I picked up a couple for next time too. AND BONUS - they're mqs so I can use at another store in its bogo sale (if I can stand to go somewhere other than Publix).

March 10, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home