My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

How To Get Toy Story 1 & 2 For Only $3.98 (Plus 2 Free Movie Tickets!)


Some of you were asking on Facebook how to get the Toy Story 1 and 2 for so cheap. Here is your answer...

It's quite complicated, so I am just going to send you on over here to see how it all plays out. This will DEFINITELY be a deal that will just depend on your luck with the manager and/or cashier and your local store. It's totally legal, but we all know how Target can be!

I would be sure to take this price matching policy with you. You'll probably have to whip it out to prove yourself to be an ethical couponer...

Good luck!

What About You: Were you able to snag this awesome deal?!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Diamondz1 said...

If you hit the back button you can print two of each coupon!!!

March 26, 2010 at 2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Jacksonville and I went to the Target on Southside and asked them about the price matching. The woman said she could price match one of the dvds for $16.99 and then the other would have the $10 off (Target's Deal). So with my two $10 off coupons, I ended up paying around $12. I had read how some Targets rang up both dvds for $16.99, then took the $10 off and then the additonal $20 in coupons, so people ended up paying around $5. Weird how the rules are different all over.

March 27, 2010 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My target said they could lower the price to the 21.?? because that was the actual price of one in the toys r us ad. They would NOT lower it to 16.99.
In the long run it didn't matter much because they still gave me the target store deal of $10 off, plus I had four coupons worth $10 each.
I really only wanted one copy of each movie, but since I plan on taking the whole family to see toy story 3 when it comes out (with the free ticket) it made sence to buy 2 copies of each.

March 27, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home