My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another Hallmark Coupon!

Here are 2 great coupons to pair with that $5 off printable coupon that I told you about recently!

Pick up a free 2010 planner in the Hallmark store, and there should be 2 coupons in it:

Buy 3, get 1 free greeting cards

3 cards for $1 (probably specific types)

I'm going to try to use the b3g1 coupon with my $5 coupon to get some cheap greeting cards for Christmas!

Thanks, Clippin' With Carie!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use your Hallmark $5 coupon for some nice large gift wrap. Hallmark was having a sale, buy one roll of wrapping paper for $4.99, and get a second for $0.99. After using the coupon (including tax) it came out to $1.40 for 2 large rolls of gift wrap!

December 9, 2009 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Meagan said...

Thanks for the tip! I had heard that...I might do that, too! =)

December 9, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home