My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's time for Menu Plan Monday!!

This week's menu plan is a little fuller than last week's (when I was out of town for 3 days).

Some of the meals have links to where I originally found them on the internet (although I tweak the recipes quite a bit, so it will not be the exact same as how I make it. Read the reviews on the recipe, though! That's where I get inspiration for tweaking!)

If there is a menu item listed that you would like the recipe for, but does not have a link, please feel free to e-mail me at frugalfunfortune@gmail.com! I love sharing recipes!

Here's what is on the menu this week:

Monday: egg salad sandwiches, celery with cream cheese, and strawberry-banana smoothies

Tuesday: parmesan shrimp scampi over pasta, and salad (was on the menu last week, and never used it!)

Wednesday: Crockpot Santa Fe Chili with tortilla chips

Thursday: Family dinner with my in-laws (we do this every week).

Friday: Chick pea spread with homemade pitas and raw veggies

Saturday: Black bean and cream cheese burritos (SOOOO yummy! One of my faves)

Sunday: Crab legs, homemade mashed potatoes, sweet glazed carrots

Stay tuned within the next few weeks for a post about the importance of menu planning in saving money on groceries!

Want some more inspiration for menu planning? Visit Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie's website! 200+ bloggers gather there every Monday to share their ideas!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home