My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.frugalfunfortune.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A "rolling" Target deal!

I will usually be posting Target deals each week, but seeing as I'm leaving town tomorrow, I probably won't have time. I wanted to share this deal with you, though, because it's great for those of you who haven't collected a stash of coupons yet!

These glade candle tins are reported to be on sale for $1.66 this week at Target. Inside each tin, there is a $1.50 coupon off a glade candle tin! So you can buy your first one at $1.66, use that coupon inside to get another one for 16 cents, use the coupon inside that one to get another one for 16 cents, and the cycle continues until you get tired of it! haha!

This seems like a great addition to any gift! I might check this out on the way home from work today.

I will tell you...I have found that Targets vary greatly by region, and even by store. Sometimes I will go to Target looking for a great sale item I have found on the internet, only to find that it is not on sale at my store. So, if this is on your way today, check it out. If not, though, I wouldn't go out of my way to get it just to be disappointed!

More info on Target basics and Target deals to come!!!

Thanks for the info on this deal, money saving mom!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just took the coupon out of the tin and used it for my first purchase..just to let you know. :)

September 10, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home